Stuck in the '70s

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sneak Preview

Thank you for your comments! Things are plodding away here at the '70s house. I'm not going to write tonight because I need to hit the hay, but more stuff is developing, and I'll fill you in over the weekend.

Meanwhile, the countertops have arrived and are now in the house. Don's bringing the base cabinets back in and will refinish them in my chosen "moss" color where they stand. The color you see on the wall is just the orange primer, and the final color will be the same as the countertops. It's awesome! He's working that second job, so time is a precious commodity, but he's hard worker, so it's getting done, and it's getting done right. I'll post more soon!
Julie

3 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Arissa said…

    I'm excited for ya, Julie! Hope it comes out picture perfect! Hope your ankle/foot's doing okay also.

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Kris said…

    Miss reading you. Hope all is okay with you and you're just busy. Don't forget your fans! :)

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ya this countertop is looking great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home