Stuck in the '70s

Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Holidays - Review & Updates forthcoming

Hi All!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve already, and I just wanted to say howdy and let y'all know I haven't forgotten about you or this Web site. We'll be celebrating the holiday this weekend together, my family and I, and I'll hopefully get some time next week to do some updating to this blog and my site.

For those who have asked, and I appreciate it very much, my Dad is doing very well this holiday season. He goes to the doctor every couple months for a checkup and remains cancer-free. He's in great spirits and generally enjoying life very much. His spirits are always good, and he's always there for me to lift mine.

I have almost completed a review of the Captain & Tennille DVDs/CDs, and that will be posted here on this blog next week.

As for the rest of my life, I've run into SH2 again since the last writing, but it doesn't really faze me. He was just a tiny blip on the radar screen of my life. I'm currently involved with a wonderful guy who treats me like a queen.

More later, during the Christmas week!

Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home