Stuck in the '70s

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Fun with the Web

OK, so I didn't get back here the other night. Sorry 'bout that! I was gonna continue my diary-type entries, but I got into updating the Web site with my new ideas. I think it's going swimmingly. (hey, that's a great word) At any rate, things are going OK here. I deal with the 21st century when I absolutely have to and meanwhile, I dabble in the '70s. So, check out the site and see what I've updated and changed. You can now go back to '74 in my diary entries because that year is complete. I'll be working on '75 and '76 within the next few days. I'm still going over pages to find the broken links and missing pictures from the great server crash of '04. But, fear not, for I will get the site completely resurrected!

Have a nice day!
Julie

2 Comments:

  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Sudiegirl said…

    I got hooked on your site last summer, and I was so sorry to hear about your marriage not working out. Hang in there...you've got friends out there, even if you don't know it yet.

    Sudiegirl

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Julie, That '70s Chick said…

    Thanks chick. That means a lot!
    Jules

     

Post a Comment

<< Home