Stuck in the '70s

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Is it Friday yet?

Well, things are putting along nicely. I must say, I DO realize (and at age 41, I'm not naive) that there really may be no "perfect puzzle piece" for most people when it comes to a mate. And, some folks don't really believe in soulmates. I DO believe in working hard on a marriage, and I DO know when that becomes impossible. I've reached that point twice before current events. Both parties have to do some changing and giving and working. When one or both throws his or her hands up in the air and says, "I know this will not change," then there's not much you can do. Meanwhile, I thank God for the support and company of my good girlfriends and family members. They are the ones who have known me for 10, 20, 30 and 40 years.

We're drawing closer to Christmas as you know. I believe that means a 4-day weekend for yours truly soon. I worked some on the site last night and hope to get many of those broken links and images fixed before the end of the year.

Not much else to say from here. It's freakin' cold, and I'm really grateful we got the new furnace installed at the house when we did.
Julie