Stuck in the '70s

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Dad's release

Hey y'all!

Good news -- Dad is being released from the hospital today, three weeks after his surgery for cancer. It seems like it's been a helluva lot longer than that to be sure. He's still very weak, but he's also very anxious to get home. I'll take off work part of the day today to deliver him to his home about 45 miles away from where we live. I talked with Aunt Phyl and brother Bob last night to tell them the news. All the thoughts and prayers have really helped.

Now, with Dad on the mend, I should be able to do some of the things I've been meaning to do, including updating Stuck in the '70s. I've gotten lots of good links and ideas from youse guys, so I'll be adding those soon. If you think of any more, don't hesitate to write to me at admin@stuckinthe70s.com.

Stay tuned to the site for holiday memories!

Have a nice day!
Jules

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home