Stuck in the '70s

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

State of the Site Address

Sorry I’ve not taken the time to update this blog for a few days. I did, however, work on my Stuck in the '70s Web site over the weekend. I was able to resurrect several pages from a 100-meg Zip disk upon which I had saved the site 4 or 5 years ago. So, the current state of the site is probably a bit worse than it was 4 or 5 years ago, although plenty of stuff exists on the site that wasn’t there 4 or 5 years ago, PLUS, it's going to kick ass soooo much harder once I'm done with this revamping!

Here’s a rundown of what is up and running to at least 2000 standards (and I’m doing this as much for your benefit as for mine so I can kind of take an inventory of what needs yet to be done):

With the 3-day weekend coming up, yours truly will be playing with Stuck in the '70s much of the time. Please keep checking back and check this blog for updates!! In the meanwhile, please feel free to leave your comments on this blog. I'll try to answer everyone's questions and comments!

Thanks, and happy Labor Day!

Jules

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home