Stuck in the '70s

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Growing Pains

Well, boys and girls ... I tried to add a link to this lovely blog to my Web site last night but kept getting a server write error. I'm so fed up with that server. In fact, I got so fed up, I switched servers!! Get a load of this -- I was only able to fit 10 measley megs on that server, which explains why Stuck in the '70s is spread out over, like, four Web servers (three of them free). Now, with Yahoo as my Web host, for a dollar less month, I'll get 2 GIGs of Web space. This is going to allow me to put sound and video downloads on the Web site as well as lots of other good stuff!!! And, it'll all reside at the same place and be easier to upload and update. I, for one, am excited about this plan.

First day of school went relatively well for the boys. The oldest was busted while trying to take a big sombrero to school and the bus broke down on the way home. Son No. 2 did OK and is ready to get his trumpet tonight. We'll be going to our friendly neighborhood discount giant to do that as soon as I get out of work.

More later as I'm able to finally get things updated on my Web site again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home