Stuck in the '70s

Monday, August 23, 2004

Goin' Nuts

I am really goin' crazy here. I worked a big chunk of the weekend to resurrect the Web site and had hoped to have it back to normal by today, but I can now see it could take years, as it took years to build the original site.

I appreciate those of you who have written to let me know of your empathy. Your patience and support means a lot. I'll chip away at the site bit by bit and eventually, all the pictures and stuff will be there. If you have a link to suggest for any or several of the pages, write to me at stuckinthe70s@yahoo.com, and I'll see to it that it gets put up quickly. Rather than try to figure out what all I had on those pages in the first place, I'm going to go to my e-mail and use your suggestions of what you'd like to see on the site, and upload that first. So, now's your chance to help me build back Stuck in the '70s the way you want to see it!

More later ... stay tuned!
Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home